Margo McDaid, Margo in Margate is operated as a Business website. Such is the nature of web use in general, there are elements of user engagement and tracking used for visitors to www.margomcdaid.com Every effort is undertaken to ensure your personal information is safeguarded.
Margo McDaid only collects and uses individual user details where we have legitimate business reasons, and where we are legally entitled to do so. Information in relation to personal data collected by UK entities is available on www.ico.org.uk, the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Margo McDaid collects the details provided by you when you do the following on our website, Data Controller will be the only person who has access to this information:
- When you use our contact form to get in touch
- When you use our shop to pay online together with information. Accounts will be set up for each customer with their contact details.
- We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we use the information for the following:-
- Compliance with legal obligations – retention of credit records for compliance with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Contractual necessity – processing of your data is required to fulfill a contract – i.e. to process and deliver your order.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that you may find interesting using the email address you submit to us.
- We may also use your contact information – phone, email or postal address – to contact you for market research purposes.
The information we have will be used to customise the website according to your interests.
Margo McDaid will hold onto the data that we receive from you if you purchase any of the products for the period of 6 years in accordance with the HM Revenue and Customs regulations
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else unless the disclosure is required by Law. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
This website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Like millions of other websites, Margo McDaid uses Google Analytics to collect data about visitors to the blog. This information is collected anonymously and all tracking activity falls inside the Google Analytics Terms of Service (TOS). From Google Analytics I can see
- Where you came from (another website, social network, etc)
- How long you spend on the site
- What kind of device you’re browsing on
- And a lot more besides.
All details are anonymous with no personally identifiable data collected. We use the statistics provided by Google Analytics for purposes like keeping track of the number of visitors to the website. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Applications developed in connection with the website for mobile devices will operate and capture information as set out above. Applications developed by us but deployed on other platforms such as social media channels may provide feedback to us on activity and usage specific to a user. Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
The Data Controller’s email for these Website and services provided through these Website is email@example.com. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the personal data or have any queries regarding Margo McDaid use of your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If any of the information we hold about your in incorrect or incomplete please email us at the above address or write to 26 Cannon Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 9SG. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.